1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Application Vault not loading for users

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Jason Oertell, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Jason Oertell

Jason Oertell Guest

I'm trying to get the Application Vault to load for users, but I only get this:

http://sithte.ch/3pL8

I have clicked on "retry", but I get the same message. I can install applications using the "Featured Applications" option, but those are older versions (e.g., WordPress). How can I get the Application Vault to show work for my users?

Also, I can't seem to find a way to actually "update" these applications. It says "search for updates", it finds them, but doesn't give me an option to actually update said applications. :\ Much appreciated.

2. AngeloB

AngeloB Guest

It happens to me too, probably for the strict firewall rules that I applied for outgoing connections.

My question is: which remote hosts and ports do I need to allow connections to? The old "apscatalog.com" port 80 was working fine up to plesk 9.x...