1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Application Vault permissions

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ZeroSixty, Dec 5, 2006.

1. ZeroSixty

ZeroSixty Guest

Please let us allow or disable access to the Application Vault per client and domain. :cool:

2. SpidermonBob

SpidermonBob Guest

I certainly agree...

It would also be useful to be able to select which applications are made available to which clients and domains.

Also is there an easy way to provide upgrades and bug fixes on a client / domain basis?

3. DavidCollom

DavidCollom Guest

not sure about permisions for client/domains however i have changed a select few applications (mainly e-commerse) to requiring a licence etc,

a simple solution for disabling/enabling the app vault is to create a seperate template for this user/client template inwhich the application value icon is hidden. unless they know alot about plesk they should not be able to gain access to the application vault