• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue apt-update has errors [Web Presenence Builder, WPB, amd64 unsupported]

Peter Debek:

Your comment:
"You do not "pay twice". Licenses from a reseller are a lot cheaper, because Plesk support is not included in these. If you want 100% service, you also need to pay 100% of the price. But there is a solution for you: If you opt for a license without Plesk support, we'll still be happy to assist in a 30 days free trial of the support subscription."

Many years that Plesk produce every time horror bugs (you find equal in our blog.1awww.com), possible to get the money from the server-hosters with licences! Allone from our payed licences the CEOs had possible bye one big mercedes, so many licences we have payed before! Yes I have all number registered, when you have question about this! Yes we have reduced, why your company make the prices every time higher, but the quality hold bad! We have no other thing, why Plesk is a Monopol. I hope so one time the EU govermend will make a peanulity !!! I will tell you: 10 years before, we pay for ca. 20 licences (monthly cost 350€ ca)! In the last years you have change your prices 800% much expansiver! Today, we hold in moment 3 licences and reduce this in this mounth to 1 only (ca 80 €)! We have no interests to going on with Plesk! You self destroy your own business!

So, about we need help and our customers cant work, why the migration from one old debian server to one new debian server with web presence builder will not run! And this for payed licences! Yes, we have beginn with confixx in 2007 and cpanel and I thing so more as 15 years we payed for plesk licences! This we will stop about you are a vacuum cleaner.

About in moment I can make only a workarround to copy via scp but after then I cant edit the webpages of anti-attacks.com !!! Possible to look to a software for a transfer to other product as Wepresence Builder!

I thing so, I shull make a video in YouTube about your strategy, why this task is open longer as 1 year and the install of webpresence builder equal today not working!

Back