I'm not sure if it was just my system or my config, but I something went wrong when I installed ART's q s and clamav. I checked that mail worked fine before I started, and it did, but after I would get this error: qmail-inject: fatal: qq temporary problem (#4.3.0) when I would try to send mail from the commandline. I reinstalled the qmail rpms from swsoft and that seems to have fixed the problem, I have yet to tell if clamav still works, but we'll find out soon enough. Just thought I would let everyone know. From what I can tell there was a permision problem somewhere that the reinstall fixed.