• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ART issues with 7.5.2 on Fedora Core 1

E

exothermic

I'm not sure if it was just my system or my config, but I something went wrong when I installed ART's q s and clamav. I checked that mail worked fine before I started, and it did, but after I would get this error:

qmail-inject: fatal: qq temporary problem (#4.3.0)

when I would try to send mail from the commandline.

I reinstalled the qmail rpms from swsoft and that seems to have fixed the problem, I have yet to tell if clamav still works, but we'll find out soon enough. Just thought I would let everyone know. From what I can tell there was a permision problem somewhere that the reinstall fixed.

generally you see that problem if clamd isnt running (it does not fail safe like spamassassin does), or post upgrade of qmail, the setuid bit isnt set on qmail-queue.

Hi,

Just wanted to inform people that uses BFD script (Brute Force Detection).

When you upgrade your system true the Art channel (or from wherever else) with the newest OpenSSH, be aware that BFD won't work until you did some modifications to it's bfd.conf file.
The latest OpenSSH loged to my "secure" instead of usual the "messages" log. Okay that's no big problem, just change your SSH Rule to use the secure Log.
But also it doesn't report "illegal user for..." anymore, it has changed to "invalid user..." (so again you have to modify BFD rules).
If you have troubles get BFD back working, downgrade to your previsious OpenSSH.

Regards,
Bart

Back