• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Assign user with multiple selected sub-domains but not ALL

velocidad

New Pleskian
As tittle says, I have two subscription, each one pointing to one different subdomain:

sub1 ---> example1.domain.com
sub2----> example2.domain.com

And two users (as I don't know how to assign this two subscriptions to only one user I made two):
user1 --> sub1
user2---> sub2

Is there a way to change this schema to this (only one user with assigned two subscriptions)? :

user3---> sub1 & sub2

Or is there any other way to assign a user with two or more subdomains but not ALL and not the main domain?

Just create user3, select sub1 and sub2 in Subscription list and click "Change Subscriber" button. After that choose user3 and click Next. Subscriptions sub1 and sub2 will be assigned to user3.

First thanks for answering. I set the other question I've made to answered as it seem the problem is the same. Let me explain.

Ok, I've follow your instructions but no subscriptions appear there:

hOhSEaX.jpg

There are already 5 subscriptions, but none appear here.

So after seeing this I move to the subscription menu, select the subcription I want to move to this customer, then I click on "Change suscriber", and instead allow me to move one sub, it ask me to move all (the 5 I already have):

kOfnV45.jpg

And seeing this I realized that I've use 5 of the 10 domains I've in total o_O

This panel only have 5 subs, not 5 domains. The subdomain assigned by my server provider to this machine, the domain I've bought on another provider and set it to the same machine, and 3 subdomains of this one. Why I've use 5 of my total of 10 domains? How I can solve/reduce this?

Thanks in advance.

If I correctly understood you need to move domain or subdomain (not subscription) to another subscriber, right? Moving domains between subscription is not supported, you can only recreate domain for another subscriber. But you can create separate subscription only for one domain or subdomain and change subscriber for this subscription.
If you click on Domain menu you will see all your domains/subdomains on this Plesk server and their owners.

Sorry I don't think I'm following you here. So if I understand you correctly:

suscriber = customer/reseller?

Right now I have this schema on my plesk:

Domains:
domain1: domain privided by dedicated server provider
domain2: domain bought on another provider, assigned to this dedicated server
domain3: subdomain of domain 2
domain4: subdomain of domain 2
domain5: subdomain of domain 2

Suscriptions:
sub1: same as domain1
sub2: same as domain2
sub3: same as domain3
sub4: same as domain4
sub5: same as domain5

Customers/Resellers:
I've just created one after you give me the instructions, before I was using "users" not customers or resellers asI don't even know what was this for.

My wanted schema is this one:
One admin user/customer/reseller have access to all
One user/customer/reseller have access to only domain2
One user/customer/reseller have access to two subdomains, in my case domain3 and domain4

And if possible, I want to achieve this using the less plesk domains counts from the total of 10 I have.

Is there a way to get into this without deleting anything? If not I will delete anything needed as I want to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Subscriber is owner of subscription.
As I see you have separate subscription for each domain/subdomain and owner of these subscriptions is Plesk admin.
One admin user/customer/reseller have access to all
Plesk admin can manage all subscriptions.
One user/customer/reseller have access to only domain2
Create needed account and assign subscription of domain2 to this subscriber.
One user/customer/reseller have access to two subdomains, in my case domain3 and domain4
Create new needed account and assign subscriptions of domain3 and domain4 to this subscriber.

Thanks for clarify, but I still don't get what you mean for "create needed account". What you mean? New customer? New reseller? New user? From where I create a new account? I don't see anything like that.

If you mean User Account, from inside any subscription, I can only select 1 on "Access to subscriptions", but I need to assign two or more subcriptions. And if you mean new Customer or Reseller, as posted before the already created subscriptions don't appear there (the Subcription tab is empty as show in the capture).

From where I create a new account? I don't see anything like that.
I mean Customer -> Add a Customer button
Uncheck "Create subscription for the customer" when you will create new customer. It will be customer without subscriptions.
Then you can change subscriber of your existing subscription to this newly created customer.

Back