1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Assigning IP to Users - Post Migration Mess

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Consultant1027, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Consultant1027

Consultant1027 New Pleskian

Domain is assigned to a subscription owned by the administrator. I want to assign the subscription to the actual customer. When I try to change the subscription owner it says the IP is not assigned to the user's IP pool. I can't see a way to assign the IP to the Users pool. I'm not given that option. I can only assign IP's to Resellers. The user is a customer, not a reseller and there are no resellers defined. What the heck do I need to do? Create a reseller account for me (the server owner), assign the user as one of the customers for that reseller than assign the IP to the reseller?