• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AtMail as webmail shows blank page (HTTP error 500) under HTTPS connection

J

jrlo2

When I select AtMail as the webmail client, it works fine when connecting using HTTP (non-secure).
If I attempt to connect over HTTPS (secure connection) in my browser, it shows an HTTP 500 error page (after giving the certificate warning and connecting securely).

Any ideas? Horde webmail works fine in this same manner when using HTTPS. AtMail says they support operation over an HTTPS connection.

My platform :
Plesk 9.3 on FreeBSD v6.3 for x86

Yes, it is known problem with HTTPS and Atmail. We have already submitted bugreport regarding this problem. I hope it will be fixed soon.

I am running Plesk 9.3 on Ubuntu 8.04 and I get the error below when using https://webmail....
(after accepting the certificate).
http://webmail... works fine.
Is this the same reason as filed in the bug request?
BTW. What is the number and the status of the bug request?

Regards
latimer

require_once(Global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/atmail/index.php on line 17

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Global.php' (include_path='/var/www/atmail:.') in /var/www/atmail/index.php on line 17

atmail / HTTPS workaround

Same problem with atmail / HTTPS here, but on debian and Panel 9.5.2:
Failed opening required 'Global.php'

Could work around it by manualy fixing the file
/etc/apache2/conf.d/zzz_atmail_vhost.conf

There are 2 VirtualHosts defined there.
Look out for "php_admin_value include_path" . The value in the :80
VirtualHost (HTTP) seems to be fine. The value in the :443 section
was different - and obviously wrong.

I don't like fiddling around there, but this HAS TO WORK so i
just repaired it .. hope it helps.

Regards, Ralf