• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Atmail Issue

onsightdata

Regular Pleskian
Anyone else had an issue with atmail that when you click on a message to read it that all you get is basically a white box that appears to be sitting above your messages. All other functions of atmail appear to be working correct. This is happening on all email accounts and all messages. I have tried different browsers as well and keep having the issue.

I recently updated my atmail using the atomic turtle repo and did get an error with the update

Updating : psa-atmail [2/4]
PHP Warning: require_once(header.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /var/www/atmail/upgrade.php on line 7
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'header.php' (include_path='.:') in /var/www/atmail/upgrade.php on line 7
error: %post(psa-atmail-1.03-2.el5.art.noarch) scriptlet failed, exit status 255

Not sure if this is a possible cause of it.

I am just using atmail on a test domain currently but would like to make the switch server wide once I am sure everthing is working correct and stable.

Thanks!

I have not figured out a fix yet, however i did remove atmail using yum and then just ran the autoinstaller and installed 1.0.2. Then when i run yum i just make sure that i ignore atmail 1.0.3

permissions were wrong

The permissions were wrong on the tmp directory in atomic's atmail version ...

Here is the fix:

chown apache:apache /var/www/atmail/users/tmp
chmod 710 /var/www/atmail/users/tmp

Back