• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Atmail Plesk 9.0.0 installation patch

I heartily recommend you install RoundCube (check www.roundcube.net for the particulars). It's smokes Atmail and looks nice besides.

It's not fully developed yet, but where it is now is sufficient for most users.

After one of our new staffers blew off Atmail, I had my admin set up RoundCube.

Peace,
Gene

atmail error, after language change.

I upgraded from Plesk 8.6.0 to Plesk 9, at the end of december.

After chosing atmail, and doing a language change i got a php and permission error.
- and now i can't login using webmail.

And sugestions?

--
Johnny

Thanks Allan,

I just completed this and now my atmail is finally working. I checked my server components and it states that version 1.02 is installed. Is version 1.03 available to install into plesk?

Thanks

Atmail 1.03 with the same problem

Hi,

Thanks for your help, wherever my site with Plesk 9.2.1 follows with the same problem with Internet Explorer, when are loading the INBOX it shows a message "Message loading failed - Please check the remote mail-server is responding correctly, remote mail-server online, no network timeouts, authentication error or mailbox lock"

I did follow your instructions and the Atmail was updated form version 1.02 to 1.03 but the problem is the same, what can I do to solve this???

My opinion is that Atmail is a waste. It seems to be best optimized for Firefox, which is fine. But why it doesn't work so well in other browsers is an indication of poor design.

I prefer RoundCube. Atmail is a waste.

Peace,
Gene

Thanks for the fix - i had to change one file tho:

Changed /var/www/atmail/libs/Atmail/Config.php:

if (!($fd = fopen("/etc/psa/webmail/atmail/.atmail.shadow", "r"))) {
to
if (!($fd = fopen("/etc/psa-webmail/atmail/.atmail.shadow", "r"))) {

Back