• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[atomic-testing] psa-spamdyke 2.0.3

atomicturtle

Golden Pleskian
This is the initial test release for Haggybear's (www.haggybear.de) Plesk control module for Spamdyke.

I wish I could give you a feature list here, but his site is in german and kind of in disarray... much like ART! The button to access spamdyke is viewable at the client and/or domain level.

1) Add the atomic repo
wget -q -O - http://www.atomicorp.com/installers/atomic | sh

2) update the package from atomic-testing

yum install psa-spamdyke

I wish I could give you a feature list here, but his site is in german and kind of in disarray... much like ART! The button to access spamdyke is viewable at the client and/or domain level.

What do you need?

Spamdyke Control Panel features

The Spamdyke Control Panel is a spamdyke frontend for Plesk 7,8,9 ! It allows you the get all information of your local spamdyke version and manage the settings of the spamdyke.conf and white/backlist files.

Administration Panel

- manage greylist settings for spamdyke
- manage DNSBL blacklists
- view spamdyke informationen
- manage other blocking methods
- manage spamdyke panel rights for the local domainuser (customers)
* setup their own lists
* manage their own greylist settings
- manage daily email reports of the spamdyke control panel

Frontend/Information Panel
- view the server email activity, allowed or blocked mail
- filter, search and direction selection of all send or received request.
- manage black and whitelists
- very powerful statistics
- embedded whois for ip's and email adresses

Attachments

• admin1.jpeg
    admin1.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 80
  • admin2.jpeg
    admin2.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 54
  • admin3.jpeg
    admin3.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 50
  • overview.jpeg
    overview.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 58
  • stat_top.jpeg
    stat_top.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 59
Hi!

It seems to be working well here, apart from one little thing...

I'm using Centos5 and I am not getting any country information listed in the reports or in the control panel. Any idea how to get the country identification working?

I have installed it in plesk 8.6 no problems, but the buttons to access the spamdyke interface do not show anywhere. Is this only for plesk 9?

thanks for your fast reply,
Then I know I must be missing something, because I cannot see any button in domains or client interface to access your spamdyke panel control. running on an standar centos 4 with plesk 8.6 server.
I installed it using yum from atomic-testing repo. Any idea why or it's simply me going blind?
regards,

Back