1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Auto create MySQL database and user for domain

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Phliplip, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Phliplip

Phliplip Guest

Hi all,

I'm new to Plesk, but loving it allready! I bought a (dv) at Mediatemple, and it's great!

However, i have set up domain templates, and they are making it a breeze to create new customers. But unfortonately i havent quite figured out how to automate the process of creating a MySQL database and user for the new domain.

I'm thinking about creating a new event, and use the ./database CLI command to do this. Any thoughts about this?

Please tell if i'm missing or have overlooked something!

Best regards,

Philip Espersen
    Denmark

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

Plesk does not offer such feature. You can relate to the events and create the databases you want, but you must write such a script on your own and place it in cron.