• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment

P

peterjoel

Guest
I just upgraded from 7.5.3 to 7.5.4, using the updater button. Now, when I press it, I get the error message:

"Service is not available now.
Internal Plesk error occurred: AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates."

Auto-updater worked in 7.5.3 inside Virtuozzo, so I'm wondering what the difference is.

Any ideas?
 
Hello,

Please try to log into psa database:

# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa

mysql> select * from misc

check if the "disable_updater" parameter is set up to "true", if yes, change it to "false" and this should get the issue resolved.
 
Back
Top