• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

auto installer plesk 8.2 on centos 5

T

Tyger

i downloaded centos 5 and installed it clean, then downloaded plesk autoinstaller for it and started it, it started downloaded files all go's well but then it starts installing and im getting enoyed by the errors now now it says cant install because mysql package version and mysql versionnewer cant install at the same time

I believe this happens when you update the system (yum update) before running the autoinstaller. Try running the autoinstaller as the first thing after doing a minimal OS install.

i tried to install plesk before updating centos and after that failed i updated centos and tryed again so does not matter

dont remember the first time, anyway im used having errors on linux when i try to install plesk it never completed an instalation i tryed ubuntu redhat, and centos

I'm afraid it's a little hard to help without any info. Anyway, it should really work if you do a fresh minimal OS install, download and run the correct autoinstaller for your platform. After Plesk is installed you can yum update all you like.

i reinstalled centos without updates and installed plesk this time no problems all right and it works thx all

Back