• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Auto-Reply In pleskpanel 11.5

Jonas N

Basic Pleskian
Plesk Certified Professional
Pleskpanel 11.5
Mailenable Pro 7.55

We have a problem with the function Auto-Reply in plesk panel !
the seetings don`t work, but if the customer do this setting in webmail it works but not in parallels plesk panel !

Can someone share some light in this subjekt !

Best regards

Jonas

Hello IgorG

I have Check both articals:
This is correct
Mailenable.PNG
and artical 116393
This is not the issue, Becuse i can see in plesk panel it is telling me that auto reply is switch on, But if i look in webmail it`s not activated !

I think auto-reply function of webmail and auto-reply function of Plesk are different. Do you receive an actual reply when activate auto-reply in Plesk? Note that Plesk default setup doesn't send a reply to each email - it sends one response a day to each recipient. You can change this setting

I think auto-reply function of webmail and auto-reply function of Plesk are different. Do you receive an actual reply when activate auto-reply in Plesk? Note that Plesk default setup doesn't send a reply to each email - it sends one response a day to each recipient. You can change this setting

Hi Sergey!
Plesk tells me that auto-reply is enabled.
But i have not done a 24 hour test to se if i get a auto-reply.
A customer told me that i has not worked iver the weekend 72 hours.
What settings are u talking about in plesk?

Best regards
Jonas

Generally you can test easily - send an email from any address which never emailed to Plesk autoresponder before.
Plesk has a field "Send an automatic response to a unique email address no more than: N times a day" on Auto-reply tab. It is configured to send single reply a day by default.

Generally you can test easily - send an email from any address which never emailed to Plesk autoresponder before.
Plesk has a field "Send an automatic response to a unique email address no more than: N times a day" on Auto-reply tab. It is configured to send single reply a day by default.

I changed from default 1 per day to 5 ! And now it works for me !
I will let u know if it works for my customer ! in a day or 2 = )

Thx Igor and Sergey !

Can you please check if "switch on autoreply" option is selected in mail section of that particular domain ?

Can you please check if "switch on autoreply" option is selected in mail section of that particular domain ?

Yes it is ! = )

Every thing is working great again ! After changeing from 1 times a dat to 2 and more !

Best regards

Jonas

Back