• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Auto-Reply In pleskpanel 11.5

Jonas N

Basic Pleskian
Plesk Certified Professional
Pleskpanel 11.5
Mailenable Pro 7.55

We have a problem with the function Auto-Reply in plesk panel !
the seetings don`t work, but if the customer do this setting in webmail it works but not in parallels plesk panel !

Can someone share some light in this subjekt !

Best regards

Jonas

Hello IgorG

I have Check both articals:
This is correct
Mailenable.PNG
and artical 116393
This is not the issue, Becuse i can see in plesk panel it is telling me that auto reply is switch on, But if i look in webmail it`s not activated !

I think auto-reply function of webmail and auto-reply function of Plesk are different. Do you receive an actual reply when activate auto-reply in Plesk? Note that Plesk default setup doesn't send a reply to each email - it sends one response a day to each recipient. You can change this setting

I think auto-reply function of webmail and auto-reply function of Plesk are different. Do you receive an actual reply when activate auto-reply in Plesk? Note that Plesk default setup doesn't send a reply to each email - it sends one response a day to each recipient. You can change this setting

Hi Sergey!
Plesk tells me that auto-reply is enabled.
But i have not done a 24 hour test to se if i get a auto-reply.
A customer told me that i has not worked iver the weekend 72 hours.
What settings are u talking about in plesk?

Best regards
Jonas

Generally you can test easily - send an email from any address which never emailed to Plesk autoresponder before.
Plesk has a field "Send an automatic response to a unique email address no more than: N times a day" on Auto-reply tab. It is configured to send single reply a day by default.

Generally you can test easily - send an email from any address which never emailed to Plesk autoresponder before.
Plesk has a field "Send an automatic response to a unique email address no more than: N times a day" on Auto-reply tab. It is configured to send single reply a day by default.

I changed from default 1 per day to 5 ! And now it works for me !
I will let u know if it works for my customer ! in a day or 2 = )

Thx Igor and Sergey !

Can you please check if "switch on autoreply" option is selected in mail section of that particular domain ?

Can you please check if "switch on autoreply" option is selected in mail section of that particular domain ?

Yes it is ! = )

Every thing is working great again ! After changeing from 1 times a dat to 2 and more !

Best regards

Jonas

Back