1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Auto reply "Out of office"

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by EgidijusS, Feb 22, 2012.

1. EgidijusS

EgidijusS Regular Pleskian

23%
    Hello,

In one of my customers which hosts their mail in hosting company using Direct Admin, had issue with auto reply. Customer sets auto reply. He sends mail to mail server which sends autorespond that mail accepted. Mail arrived, in system is enabled auto reply, so new mail was sent. After got returning mail from external server that mail accepted. And auto reply again ... In every minute customer got about 20-30 mails. He had a huge count of emails after few days. This is real scenario.

Now back to Plesk. In older versions (8, 9)as I remember there was option to set how much times respond to same mail. Now in v.10 I can't see that option. Maybe anyone have experience what will happen with Plesk in that scenario?

2. EgidijusS

23%
    No one have experience with that?

3. kram@

kram@ Regular Pleskian

40%
    Good Question - I would also like to know the answer to this one.

4. EgidijusS

23%
    After I did tests, I found that only one reply to same sender is sent per day.