• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Auto update problem

Symer

New Pleskian
Hello all,
First of all I apologize for my English.
I am a brand new user of Plesk Obsidian (v.18.0.34). I just took out my subscription.

However, I have an error message regarding an update :
Raison : 2021-03-11 00:33:18 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json']
2021-03-11 00:33:21 ERROR: W:GPG error: Index of /kernelcare-debian/6/ stable InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: E58FE9B3FE3B0470525159BD6DC3D600CDEF74BB, E:The repository 'Index of /kernelcare-debian/6/ stable InRelease' is not signed.
2021-03-11 00:33:21 ERROR: Exited with returncode 1.

Can you help me please ?
I don't really understand why my signature is invalid and how to change it ?

-----------------------------
And a quick question for the road.
On my subscription for the moment I have the right to 10 domains. Does an Alias count as a domain ?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Great, thank you ! I applied that and now he's telling me.

Error: The System Updates tool is already installing updates in automatic mode. Try later.

So more than to wait to see if everything is good

However, I see this line on SSH :

Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.na4ryM0Tsk/gpg.1.sh --keyserver Index of /kernelcare-debian/6/ --recv-keys E58FE9B3FE3B0470525159BD6DC3D600CDEF74BB
gpg: keyserver receive failed: No data

Not sure it worked ...

Hello, The test is not successful. I still have the same problem.
Do you have another idea please?

Have you applied a solution from the mentioned KB article?

Back