• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Auto Updater Broken?

T

troymc

Guest
I successfully updated my test box to 8.0, but I only did the required components. Now when I try to update other things, the updated just hangs. Just stays at the Please Wait. Loading...

When it hangs this is where the /tmp/autoinstaller3.log is
Reading system installed packages...execute command for generate rpm cache in /tmp:
rpm -qa --queryformat 'N:%{NAME}\nF:system_installed_%{NAME}-%{VERSION}-%{RELEASE}.%{ARCH}\nf:%{INSTALLTIME}\nV:%{VERSION}\nL:%{RELEASE}\nA:%{ARCH}\nB:%{BUILDTIME}\nE:%{EPOCH}\n[R:%{REQUIRENAME} %{REQUIREFLAGS:depflags} %{REQUIREVERSION}\n][P:%{PROVIDENAME} %{PROVIDEFLAGS:depflags} %{PROVIDEVERSION}\n][P:%{FILENAMES}\nm:%{FILEMODES}\n5:%{FILEMD5S}%{FILELINKTOS}\n][C:%{CONFLICTNAME} %{CONFLICTFLAGS:depflags} %{CONFLICTVERSION}\n][O:%{OBSOLETENAME} %{OBSOLETEFLAGS:depflags} %{OBSOLETEVERSION}\n]X:\n' | sed -e 's/(none)//g' > /tmp/autoinstaller_system_packages.cache

Then after a while a box comes up and asks me to open autoinstaller_install.php. Then I open it and it is empty. Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?
 
also with the 7.1.7 updater to 7.5.4
if I even try
rpm -qa | grep psa
it hangs.
Did anyone find a fix?
 
Back
Top