• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Auto Updater Broken?

T

troymc

I successfully updated my test box to 8.0, but I only did the required components. Now when I try to update other things, the updated just hangs. Just stays at the Please Wait. Loading...

When it hangs this is where the /tmp/autoinstaller3.log is
Reading system installed packages...execute command for generate rpm cache in /tmp:
rpm -qa --queryformat 'N:%{NAME}\nF:system_installed_%{NAME}-%{VERSION}-%{RELEASE}.%{ARCH}\nf:%{INSTALLTIME}\nV:%{VERSION}\nL:%{RELEASE}\nA:%{ARCH}\nB:%{BUILDTIME}\nE:%{EPOCH}\n[R:%{REQUIRENAME} %{REQUIREFLAGS:depflags} %{REQUIREVERSION}\n][P:%{PROVIDENAME} %{PROVIDEFLAGS:depflags} %{PROVIDEVERSION}\n][P:%{FILENAMES}\nm:%{FILEMODES}\n5:%{FILEMD5S}%{FILELINKTOS}\n][C:%{CONFLICTNAME} %{CONFLICTFLAGS:depflags} %{CONFLICTVERSION}\n][O:%{OBSOLETENAME} %{OBSOLETEFLAGS:depflags} %{OBSOLETEVERSION}\n]X:\n' | sed -e 's/(none)//g' > /tmp/autoinstaller_system_packages.cache

Then after a while a box comes up and asks me to open autoinstaller_install.php. Then I open it and it is empty. Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?

also with the 7.1.7 updater to 7.5.4
if I even try
rpm -qa | grep psa
it hangs.
Did anyone find a fix?

Back