• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Automatic installation tick "Process PHP by nginx" & "static files directly by nginx"

tanatonaut

New Pleskian
Hi to all!
CL 6.4
PP 11.5
I need that would checkmark "Process PHP by nginx" & "Serve static files directly by nginx" (Sites-and-domains - web-server-settings) were enabled by default.
Anyone know how to do it?

I think that there is no possibility to define it in Service Plan.
As possible workaround you can use Event Manager for "Domain created" event with command /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription with corresponding options -nginx-serve-static and -nginx-serve-php
See # /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription --help for details.

I think that there is no possibility to define it in Service Plan.
As possible workaround you can use Event Manager for "Domain created" event with command /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription with corresponding options -nginx-serve-static and -nginx-serve-php
See # /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription --help for details.

Maybe possible through the Plesk API enable?

Not sure about API, you can check it here http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP11/11.5/Doc/en-US/online/plesk-api-rpc/
But for all domains you can enable it with something like:

# for i in `mysql -uadmin -p\`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow\` psa -Ns -e "select name from domains"`; do /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription -u $i -nginx-serve-static true -nginx-serve-static true; done

You can modify SQL select for updating specific subscriptions.

Back