• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Automatic Signup

S

Scottg

Hey all.

Is there some sort of software package that can be used essentially with Plesk, allowing for users to go through a paypal checkout, and once finished and the total has cleared, the user will recieve an email with an activation link, and will be allowed to automatically have an account created?

I've done some research, but have not been able to find anything like this, but mabye i'm not searching for it the right way.. i don't know.

Anyways,

Thanks,

Thanks for the quick reply.

That software would work, i'm assuming, but there's one more thing that I would need it to do other than open a webhosting account:

I would also need it to install a program called Shoutcast under the user's directory, and run it. Shoutcast is a music streaming program, and i'm looking for a way to automate the signup instead of the user pay, and have to wait for hours for me to email the user with the account details.

If anybody has any Shoutcast into Plesk integrations, that would be great.

Thanks,

By the looks of it, there seems no possible way of doing it.

I can't believe it because, there has to be some sort of scrip that allows for the server to copy the contents of one folder in the server, to the users' assigned folder, then the server can access the server itself through SSH, and use some SSH commands to run the Shoutcast server.

http://www.wizardskeep.org/mainhall/tutor/shservln.html

Back