• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Automatic Update from 12.0 to Onyx failed.

Hi Curtis1,

but is the 12.0 plesk supposed to be able to auto update to onyx ?
( pls. be aware of the difference between "update" and "upgrade" ! ) No.

Pls. see for example the official Plesk documentation for such a question:

Quoted from the above source:
Applying Plesk Upgrades
As upgrades imply multiple changes in the product and may require significant downtime, Plesk does not apply them automatically. Instead, it displays upgrade notifications on the Home page. Once you receive such a notification, you can initiate the upgrade either from Home > System Overview or Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades at any time that suits you.

Ahh.. Ok.
Thank you !
I thought upgrade/update was the same.

Ok, next question. AS i said, we have version 12.0.18.
Can we upgrade directly to onyx ? I see a lot of references to "upgrade to onyx from 12.5" out there.

Is there some document that shows the exact upgrade path to get from 12.0.18 to onyx ?

Back