• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Autoresponder in Plesk 8.2 Not responding

E

epre

Hi All,

If by chance someone actually reads this...

Ive just upgraded to Plesk 8.2 amd im running SmarterMail 4.3.

It appears that the autoresponder function within Plesk is not responding to incoming mails.

This was an issue for us in 8.1, I was just hoping that upgrading Plesk would help, but to no avail.

After reading some other posts, I now know that this is not a SM issue as plesk catches the incoming mail via a command line execution, determines if the mail should be autoresponded, and acts accordingly. This is how I presume it works? There is no API integration between Plesk and SM (To toggle the autoresponder function in SM).

There are no log entries in the event viewer, there is just no activity at all.

in SM, the command line execution is:
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\smmailfilter.exe %filepath

If anyone has had this problem, or could provide some useful troubleshooting, that would be great.

Many Thanks
Rob

Hi All,

If by chance someone actually reads this...

Ive just upgraded to Plesk 8.2 amd im running SmarterMail 4.3.

It appears that the autoresponder function within Plesk is not responding to incoming mails.

This was an issue for us in 8.1, I was just hoping that upgrading Plesk would help, but to no avail.

After reading some other posts, I now know that this is not a SM issue as plesk catches the incoming mail via a command line execution, determines if the mail should be autoresponded, and acts accordingly. This is how I presume it works? There is no API integration between Plesk and SM (To toggle the autoresponder function in SM).

There are no log entries in the event viewer, there is just no activity at all.

in SM, the command line execution is:
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\smmailfilter.exe %filepath

If anyone has had this problem, or could provide some useful troubleshooting, that would be great.

Many Thanks
Rob

Hello Rob,

We cannot reproduce the issue in our lab.

Back