• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

autoupdate

galaxy

Regular Pleskian
Since I would like to update Plesk to version 10, I've moved Sitebuilder 4.5 to another VPS (since current users WANT the current sitebuilder and don't want to update their sites). Its been working, but recently found that some users had issues with modules and I found I forgot to use the autoupdate.

Well, I keep getting messages on the desktop:

Warning Warning: A new Plesk Sitebuilder update is available. Click here for details.

So I've been installing the hotfixes. It seems to be overwriting the patches with older and older hotfixes (reverse order, so its making it older and older). I guess it started at 4.5.9 after the first patch installed, but now its down to 4.5.5.

The patches aren't staying in a list and no option to roll back all updates (its grayed out).
Every time I install the patch it says I need to install, it downgrades it another level.

So how can I get to the latest hotfix now?

UPDATE:

well, now I think I'm somewhat hosed... Its now at "reference patch" level (which still has the button to install it over and over). So I have no patches and no way to get them installed. It did however stop the annoying message on the Desktop to say there's a new update available.

I figured I'd be able to run "/opt/php52/bin/php5 /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/sbpatch.php install 1221729784" manually for each of the patches in the /usr/local/sitebuilder/tmp directory, however that's not the case. Not even if you move them out of the way and install one at a time in there, or even manually unpack them. So am I stuck? How can I get my software back to the latest version like I had on the original Plesk server? My users have been using this new sitebuilder for awhile and just recently one complained about the image upload module being broken.

Last edited:
I have the same problem here:
Virtuozzo container
CentOS 5.7
Sitebuilder 4.5 standalone

The updates were reverse and then back a few more actual. Now it's stucking at Patch: 07.09.2010

have you solved the Problem?

Kind Regards

I believe I went into the database and removed all the patch records.
I got it to: Hotfix-20110711

Back