• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

autoupdater says no plesk installed, but it is

Pandur2000

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,

i can not update Plesk anymore. The autoupdater & the web interface are saying that i have no plesk version installed, indeed i have 8.6.0 running. I think it happened while i was playing around with autoupdate not working, i have uninstalled a base package and re-installed with apt-get. After this, my Psa was running smooth, with updates via apt-get upgrade, but not anymore with autoupdater and web interface.

The autoupdater is suggesting to do a new install of plesk only. The webinterface offers me all plesk versions since 8.* and plesk 8.6.0 base packages are not checked.

What can i do?

Running on Debian 4.0 x86

Nobody has an answer? :/
=> Base Packages of Plesk is not installed (controlpanel sais), if i try to install it via CP, it sends me success, in the log i can read "packages already installed"..
Think its an DB Problem with the CP or something.. ?

If i make a fresh plesk installation over the existing one, what happens to the old config?

Back