• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AV Package Problem

S

sschroeder

Hello there,

I want to create an av package. I read through the guide and api and followed the instructions but I can't get it to work. When I upload the sh package I created I get the following error (it is a German installation of Plesk):

Fehler: Diese Paketdatei ist ungültig.
sappmng: test_package: failed to test RPM package /tmp/phpItevU6

I created a folder called "fwp-3.1.1-232" and created all necessary folders in it (apps, docs, forms, info, screenshots, scripts, uninstall). I also created tar archive (httpdocs-files.tar ) of the application and put it in the apps folder. Put empty html docs (index.en-UK.html, index.en-US.html, etc.) in the docs folder, put a installer-form-1.php and installer-handler-1.php in the forms folder, an info.xml in the info folder, the screenshots and uninstall folder is empty and the scripts folder has a postinstall file in it. The contents of my info.xml are the following (I left out all the optional stuff for now):

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!DOCTYPE WEBAPP SYSTEM "WEBAPP 1.0">
<WEBAPP name="fwp" friendly_name="FWP shop" version="3.1.1" release="232">

<VERSIONHISTORY>
<VER value="3.1.1-232"/>
</VERSIONHISTORY>

<ATTRIBUTES>
<DESCRIPTION>FWP shop Description</DESCRIPTION>
</ATTRIBUTES>

</WEBAPP>

Then I created a tar archive "fwp-3.1.1-232.tar", and did "uuencode fwp-3.1.1-232.tar fwp-3.1.1-232.tar >> fwp-3.1.1-232.sh. My sh file looks like this (I cut out the rest of the unicode at the end):

#!/bin/sh
#Provides: plesk-application-vault

uudecode $0
app_name=`basename $0|sed -e "s/.sh//"`
path=/usr/local/psa/var/cgitory
echo "==============Installing package ${app_name}"
tar -C ${path} -xf ${app_name}.tar
if [ $? -ne 0 ]; then
echo "!Error: cannot untar ${app_name} in ${path}"
exit 1
fi
rm -f ${app_name}.tar
echo "==============+OK"
exit 0 begin 644 fwp-3.1.1-232.tar
87!P<R\`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

After the creation of the sh package on a remote linux machine I download it via ftp to my local windows machine and try to add the package in Plesk. Anybody can spot what I am doing wrong?

Cheers,
Sebastian

Back