1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

AV Package Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by sschroeder, Apr 13, 2008.

1. sschroeder

sschroeder Guest

Hello there,

I want to create an av package. I read through the guide and api and followed the instructions but I can't get it to work. When I upload the sh package I created I get the following error (it is a German installation of Plesk):

I created a folder called "fwp-3.1.1-232" and created all necessary folders in it (apps, docs, forms, info, screenshots, scripts, uninstall). I also created tar archive (httpdocs-files.tar ) of the application and put it in the apps folder. Put empty html docs (index.en-UK.html, index.en-US.html, etc.) in the docs folder, put a installer-form-1.php and installer-handler-1.php in the forms folder, an info.xml in the info folder, the screenshots and uninstall folder is empty and the scripts folder has a postinstall file in it. The contents of my info.xml are the following (I left out all the optional stuff for now):

Then I created a tar archive "fwp-3.1.1-232.tar", and did "uuencode fwp-3.1.1-232.tar fwp-3.1.1-232.tar >> fwp-3.1.1-232.sh. My sh file looks like this (I cut out the rest of the unicode at the end):

After the creation of the sh package on a remote linux machine I download it via ftp to my local windows machine and try to add the package in Plesk. Anybody can spot what I am doing wrong?

Cheers,
    Sebastian