1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

aw stats data

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by ihmedia, Oct 3, 2005.

1. ihmedia

ihmedia Guest

Hi

WIth aw stats you usually have a dropdown to select the month to view details stats on.

With my plesk aw stats this is missing, how can my clients get past month stats?

2. vautrain

vautrain Guest

AWStats, as packaged with Plesk, seems to only be able to publish static stats pages. It won't run in CGI mode, which is what you need in order to look at those detailed stats of past months.

In order to get around this, it's easiest to simply set up a custom AWStats installation for the customers that need it.

3. ihmedia

ihmedia Guest

other stats packages

is webalizer better on windows for a monthly breakdown of stats?

4. vautrain

vautrain Guest

I haven't used Webalizer on Plesk, but I'd say that AWStats is going to be the better choice, even with the limited functionality of static mode.