• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Missing AWStats

stvnthomas

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
I have several domains older than a year but none have stats older than 3 months (March 2023). "Retain web and traffic statistics for" is set to 12 months and the same is set for the service plans and they've been set this way since the server was brought online years ago. I have "Force daily log rotation for all domains" on and "Allow to store website logs for" set to 7 days but my understanding is these are separate from the web stats or at least shouldn't affect how long webstats are stored for. I know the older stats are lost but how can I get AWStats to keep stats for 12+ months going forward?

me too when I try to open the ssl statistics a new window opens and asks me for my credentials, I try to enter the root ones but I don't log in. How can I fix it? Thanks

@stvnthomas There are at least three locations for "Retain web and traffic statistics for". One is in Tools & Settings > Server Settings, the other in the service plan and the third is in the customized plan for a subscription. Please check all three that all are set to 12 months. Your other settings are fine.

Back