• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

awstats does not generate statistics for all domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ruluk7

hi

i upgraded successfully from plesk 8.2 to 8.3. on some domains, the new awstats runs correctly and generates reports. but, unfortunately, on some domains i don't get any results, but the following message:

Statistics for: domain-name Awstats Web Site
Last Update: Never updated (See 'Build/Update' on awstats_setup.html page)
Reported period: Month Dec 2007

all values are zero.

this happens, even if the logfiles are here for at least the last four months...

does anybody has an idea how to fix this?

thanks and regards

try to change the stats to webalizer and then back....

finally, run the statistics cron script to update the data.

Hi,

You can try manually invoking statistics for all domains or for affected domains from console to check if it will give any errors and if domain webstat page will be updated or no.

To calculate statistics for all domains you should run:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics

To calculate statistics for an affected domain you should run:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=<domain_name>

thanks for all the hints. unfortunately, nothing of this helps... it must be a problem in the awstats configuration, because somehow, it doesn't include the old logfiles <logfile.log.processed> the first time. and if i run it manually (awstats.pl ...), it works, but during the next run of '/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics', everything gets lost again. :(

Hi,

Do you resolve your problem ? I am in the same case.

Thanks per advance ;)

no i didn't...

parallels (former swsoft) announced a fix for this only in version 8.4:
This problem is scheduled to be fixed in Plesk 8.4 version that should be available at the begin of April.

sad but true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back