I transferred Awstats archives from an old non-Plesk server. I got everything working by following the instructions at http://kb.parallels.com/en/5550 However, the menu (nav.html) displays in random order. I found the following script to fix it. http://www.bigsoft.co.uk/blog/index.php/2008/12/02/plesk-s-awstats-show-select-period-in-wr The above script works, but it should show in chronological order 'out of the box'. A comment on the following page says that this (random order) problem was fixed in Plesk 10. http://www.bigsoft.co.uk/blog/index.php/2008/07/08/plesk-awstat-forgets-the-monthly-statist Well, either that comment is wrong or the problem re-appeared because they are showing in random order in Plesk 11.