1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Awstats move from HSP --> Plesk 9.5

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by bcatl69, Jun 25, 2010.

1. bcatl69

bcatl69 Guest

Hello,

Update 7/1 - I've managed to get all the stats files converted to year-month format. However, all the data is lost after conversion. I'm using information from this KB hhttp://kb.odin.com/en/5550

We have a client being moved from old HSP CentOS 4 container to a new CentOS 5 container with domain hosting in Plesk 9.5. Both versions of awstats seem the same 6.6, however one uses date.domain.txt and the other YEAR-MONTH FOLDER.

I've searched the forums and come up empty. Anyone have experience that can pass along or perhaps a link to a how-to for this type of move? My awstats experience is almost nil but moving from the two different setups it's what's throwing me off the most.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2010