• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved AwStats not shown - no Statstics

stefan-franz

Basic Pleskian
Hallo, i have no statistics under plesk and i read here, that i have to switch on AwStats. But i have no Option in my domain settings with AwStats. Do i have an extension install?
I use an V-Server at strato.de

Kind regards, Stefan

You'll have to install AwStats as an extra component to your server.

You can do when you go to Tools & Settings > Plesk > Updates.
Then click "Add/Remove Components" and select "AwStats" from the component list.

Ok - 2 days ago i installed the AwStats and did set on my - but i no no display values in the statistics.
I have running only a nextlcoud installation under a subdomain, which is forwarded by the web hosting Service.
What do i have to do?

Attachments

• Statistiken plesk.jpg
    Statistiken plesk.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 6
The "Statistics" menu is independent from AWStats. "Statistics" by Plesk are general server statistics that are calculated nightly during the nightly maintenance script execution. Even if you have low or no traffic, they will be calculated. Your screenshot shows that there has not yet been a maintenance. You'll need to find out why your server does not execute the nightly maintenance. There are about a dozen things most definitely need to be done nightly, and this nightly maintenance is active by default after a correct fresh Plesk installation. Maybe this earlier thread can help you to identify why this is not happening on your server:
Hint: Maybe you should consider to redo the server configuration, because your previous posts have also exposed that Plesk was not installed correctly.

Hallo Peter, first, thank you für your big support.

Putty gives that result:

# grep "cron.daily" /etc/crontab
22 1 * * * root test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily )

(cron.daily was in red font)

New server installation is not an option - i have 600 GB on files on the nextcloud and my distribution team use ist - it takes a week until all is running again.

I have an ubuntu v-server at strato.de (virtual server). And his only job ist running my nextcloud. It runs perfect and stable.
It's not essential for me, if the statistics is not running - but if you have an tipp for a newbie like me, i would very pleased.

Back