• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Can´t create new email address 18.0.54

vlad77

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
windows 10
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello,
i don´t have this kind of showed admin panel in this instruction: 1. Create Mail Account

My version is 18.0.54, i have only german language, I don´t have this option to create email adress, don´t undestand why the instruction shows another kind of admin panel and there is no words for another

So how????? can i create the new email adress, and YES the option to allow the control over email in the admin plesk panel is aktivated "E-Mail-Verwaltungsfunktionen in Plesk aktivieren"

Thanks!

Best Regards Mark

Attachments

• plesk.png
    plesk.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 6
It does, but probably in a different place. You are admin on your server, and as admin it is expected that you also know the end user's views which are different. You can easily reproduce them, though, by clicking the "Manage in Customer Panel" link in the rightmost column of the "Subscription" list view. This is what the end user sees when he logs in to Plesk. And this is also the right place where all individual settings for a subscription or domain are configured by the enduser, including databases, email, applications such as Wordpress, backups etc.

On Documentation and Help Portal for Plesk Obsidian you will find three different sections for three different user types. In these documentations you'll find all the information. It's a huge manual, but being admin you'll sooner or later encounter almost everything from the manual in your daily work. So it is worth skipping through it at least so that you know where to find details.

Also, just in case you have not seen it yet, Plesk has a fantastic knowledge base on https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/12290795242391-Technical-Questions. Managed by support, articles are constantly updated, reviewed, added. A great resource to find lots of important information and step-by-step instructions for most issues that could be encountered while operating a server.

Back