• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

AWStats & suexec

O

otsego

Guest
I have searched the forums, but cannot find anything helpful.

I have installed AWStats into /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/awstats/

And put

Code:
Alias /awstatsclasses "/var/www/vhosts/domain.com/awstats/wwwroot/classes/"
Alias /awstatscss "/var/www/vhosts/domain.com/awstats/wwwroot/css/"
Alias /awstatsicons "/var/www/vhosts/domain.com/awstats/wwwroot/icon/"
ScriptAlias /awstats/ "/var/www/vhosts/domain.com/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/"

<Directory "/var/www/vhosts/domain.com/awstats/wwwroot">
    Options None
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Into apache2.conf.

Still, I get

[2006-03-19 20:27:48]: uid: (10001/username) gid: (10001/10001) cmd: awstats.pl
[2006-03-19 20:27:48]: target uid/gid (10001/10001 or $ld) mismatch with directory (2523/1007) or program (513/1007)

And an Error 500.

Any help?

(PS. I have changed domain.com and username)
 
Back
Top