• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Azure DNS Extension

Daniel Hendricks

New Pleskian
I saw the Azure DNS Extension. I was interested in trying it, but before I go through the trouble, I have a question:
  1. Are new zones automatically added to Azure DNS as they are added to Plesk, or must they be added manually (as is the case with the DigitalOcean DNS plugin)?
I'm currently hosting my own slave DNS servers (which have been working quite well, but do need to be maintained) because the DO plugin is manual and I didn't want to pay for Route 53, however, Azure has competitive pricing and I would try it if zones are added automatically rather than manually.

I don't want to go through the hassle of trying it, though, if zones must be added manually. That is useless to me and breaks automation.

Thank you,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I afraid workflow in AzureDNS extension the same as in DigitalOcean DNS. Could you create a request on UserVoice (to allow changing default status for new domains)?

Back