1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

backup and restore Plesk failure

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by mircea_hosteur, Feb 11, 2006.

1. mircea_hosteur

mircea_hosteur Guest

I have tried several times to restore some plesk full backups, but it fails.

What I wnat to do is to backup the whole content of a server and restore to another that already has some other domains .
    In fact I want to transfer the content of a server and to deploy to another one. I have plesk 756 with the last patch on both. The restore is working up to 99,99 % and then it cancels automatically. At the and I get

Can't find domain or client with id=0.

I have launched plesk reconfigurator also on both machines, there are no problems . How cand i transfer my accounts from one server to another ?!

2. Pavluha

Pavluha Guest

Please try to restore by portions (by clients). After that you detect incorrect domain.

3. Bogdan

Bogdan Guest

Mircea,

You made the backup on a Plesk 7.0.x server with the 'Back up control panel configuration and server settings' option enabled.

Please take another backup with this option disabled, and everything will work perfecty.