• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Backup/CP Issues rooting to Mysql Issues on 8.1.1

DjFarout

Basic Pleskian
I first noticed this when my backups started erroring

I would get this message :
Backup error.
Can't query SELECT `id`,`dom_id`,`type`,`name`,`db_server_id` FROM `data_bases`: MySQLDatabaseProvider error 1054:Unknown column 'db_server_id' in 'field list'

in the proccess of debuging the issues, I went to "Database Servers" and I got this error :
DB query failed: Unknown column 'db.db_server_id' in 'field list'
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:211
db_query(string 'SELECT db.id, db.type, db.name, db.db_server_id, rs.app_id FROM data_bases db LEFT JOIN SiteAppResources rs ON ( rs.type="database" AND rs.res_id=db.id ) WHERE db.dom_id=3 AND db.type IN ('mysql','mssql')')
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DataBasesList.php:66
DataBasesList->fetchDataBasesList()
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.cList.php3:94
cList->fetchList()
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.cList.php3:113
cList->init()
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\db.php3:33

The same Field is causing the error. The field should be in the mysql.db table.

Should I create it? If so what type should it be? Any info would help!!

this thread talks about a very similar(if not the same issue) but I can't find any fixs for it.
[http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44444]

Server Info :
---
Plesk version psa v8.1.1_build20070326.13 os_Windows 5.2.3790.0
- Patched Plesk 8.1.1 Update 070409.12, Plesk 8.1.1 Update 070517.18
Operating system Microsoft Windows Microsoft Windows 5.2;build-3790;sp1.0;suite274;product3

My guess would be an INT. Some of my PSA tables have _server_id type fields, all int's. I can't tell where they relate to though.

EDIT: Have you ran the reconfigurator to validate the database?

Back