• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PHP Settings fails on website, PHP Settings ok on server

rogerlayton

New Pleskian
I am new to Plesk. Evaluating using FREE TRIAL on completely new Windows Server 2022. I have managed to work through most of the installation issues and have two domains set up for which I have routed the DNS to the new server.

I have installed PHP using Tools & Settings > Updates > Hosting.

Posting this in Wordpress Toolkit, since cannot load Wordpress into a web site "The support for PHP is required".

Tools & Settings > PHP Settings shows that both 7.4 and 8.1.1 are installed.

When I try PHP Settings in both of the web sites I get the following error:

Server Error

500 TypeError​

Argument 1 passed to Service_Node_Environment_PhpHandlers_Abstract::isFpmDedicatedHandler() must be of the type array, null given, called in C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\plib\CommonPanel\Form\PhpSettings\WithPhpHandler.php on line 176

TypeTypeError
MessageArgument 1 passed to Service_Node_Environment_PhpHandlers_Abstract::isFpmDedicatedHandler() must be of the type array, null given, called in C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\plib\CommonPanel\Form\PhpSettings\WithPhpHandler.php on line 176
FileAbstract.php
Line38

Any help will be gladly welcomed. I have been trying everything I can for hours without success. This looks like a program bug, but cannot be sure that I have not made a mistake somehere.

Back