• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Backup Error

ITTECH

Basic Pleskian
Dears,
Kindly note that recently I have upgraded my plesk 12.5 installed on windows server 2012 standard to Plesk 17.0.17.
So, after upgrading i start to get errors during Schedule backup.

You can the errors below:
Warning: domain "domain name.tld"
[********************************************]: Unable to get attributes of the file *:\Inetpub\vhosts\domainname\logs\iis\W3SVC\u_extend**.log: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. The file will not be archived. [:***]
Warning: domain "domainname.tld"
[*********************************************]: Unable to get attributes of the file ***:\Inetpub\vhosts\dimainname\httpdocs\Admin\data: Access is denied. The file will not be archived. [:*****]

Cannot dump domain hosting content[The process cannot access the file '***:\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\tmp15045.tmp' because it is being used by another process.]

Warning: domain "domain.tld"
Cannot dump domain hosting content[Unable to logon under sysuser account. Webspace content will not be dumped.]

Please Help me with issue.

Warning: domain "domain name.tld"
[********************************************]: Unable to get attributes of the file *:\Inetpub\vhosts\domainname\logs\iis\W3SVC\u_extend**.log: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. The file will not be archived. [:***]
You can exclude log files from backup by enabling the option 'Exclude log files' in 'Scheduled Backup Settings'.

[*********************************************]: Unable to get attributes of the file ***:\Inetpub\vhosts\dimainname\httpdocs\Admin\data: Access is denied. The file will not be archived. [:*****]
Attempt to repair permissions by command 'plesk bin repair --repair-webspace-security -webspace-name problem.domain.name -all-filesystem-objects'.

Warning: domain "domain.tld"
Cannot dump domain hosting content[Unable to logon under sysuser account. Webspace content will not be dumped.]
Attempt to update sysuser's password.

I'm experiencing these same issues since upgrade to latest version 17.5.3 on wins server 2012r2:

Warning: domain "zzzzzzz.net.nz"
[3fb22c6f-d6e6-4403-8bc6-72f947f52ad9]: Unable to get attributes of the file C:\Inetpub\vhosts\zzzzzzz.net.nz\httpdocs\App_Data\Search\write.lock: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. The file will not be archived. [:1864495988]

[e4c54026-a3da-4240-9713-ac396f0006e1]: Unable to get attributes of the file C:\Inetpub\vhosts\zzzzzzz.net.nz\logs\iis\W3SVC9\u_extend191.log: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. The file will not be archived. [:104001052]

Cannot dump domain hosting content [The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\tmp37863.tmp' because it is being used by another process.]

[3fb22c6f-d6e6-4403-8bc6-72f947f52ad9]: Unable to get attributes of the file C:\Inetpub\vhosts\zzzzzzz.net.nz\httpdocs\App_Data\Search\write.lock: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. The file will not be archived. [:1864495988]

[e4c54026-a3da-4240-9713-ac396f0006e1]: Unable to get attributes of the file C:\Inetpub\vhosts\zzzzzzz.net.nz\logs\iis\W3SVC9\u_extend191.log: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. The file will not be archived. [:104001052]

I believe these error messages, you need to exclude *.lock and *.log files from backups.

Cannot dump domain hosting content [The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\tmp37863.tmp' because it is being used by another process.]

It requires additional investigation.

Back