1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Backup Failure

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by KnoPPerS, May 6, 2007.

1. KnoPPerS

KnoPPerS Guest

Hello,

last night i became 66 eMails with this failure report:

Code:
    Error in UploadToRepositoryState.doActivityRunner()
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/agent_runner/agent_runner.py", line 98, in doActivityRunner
    newState = self.doActivity()
    File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/agent_runner/agent_runner.py", line 428, in doActivity
    shutil.copyfileobj(localfh, remotefh)
    File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/shutil.py", line 25, in copyfileobj
    fdst.write(buf)
    File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/ftputil/ftp_file.py", line 196, in write
    self._fo.write(data)
    File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/socket.py", line 256, in write
    self.flush()
    File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/socket.py", line 243, in flush
    self._sock.sendall(buffer)
    error: (32, 'Broken pipe')
    bb

2. JoeyAngrisano

JoeyAngrisano Guest

I just received this on one of my domains as well and now whenever I try to access the backup area it shows only this error. Any idea as to how to fix this?

3. JoeyAngrisano

JoeyAngrisano Guest

Actually it just happened on another domain of mine. Very strange. This is the first time I've seen these errors. The problem is after they happen I'm no longer able to access or configure my backups for that client / domain.