• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup in Users Disk space

SauliusZ

Basic Pleskian
Got a problem with disk space calculation. In server statistics settings 'backup files created by the administrator' are not included in the disk space usage calculation. But every two days one backup are included in disk space and clients apear to overuse resources. In disk space calculation there are included only one backup and not all backups created by administrator. Clients don`t have their own backups. If I recalculate the statistics manualy it will not include a backup, that`s how it should be, but clients get emails about overusing disk space and that is wrong.

Does someone has a similar problem?

My server shows the exact same behavior.

Got a problem with disk space calculation. In server statistics settings 'backup files created by the administrator' are not included in the disk space usage calculation. But every two days one backup are included in disk space and clients apear to overuse resources. In disk space calculation there are included only one backup and not all backups created by administrator. Clients don`t have their own backups. If I recalculate the statistics manualy it will not include a backup, that`s how it should be, but clients get emails about overusing disk space and that is wrong.

Does someone has a similar problem?

Back