• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup Manager Error

P

peteoc

Hi All,

I've looked through all previous issues of the backup manager failing and I am unable to find anything to help resolve my issue.

The error I'm getting is as follows:

ERROR: PleskPMMResponseException

Failed to parse response. Reason: Failed to read data from stream Process output:

0: PMMConnector.php:537
PMMConnector->getResponse(object of type StreamXMLReader)
1: PMMConnector.php:63
PMMConnector->getDumpList(object of type PMMDumpsStorageCredentials, object of type PMMObjectSpecification)
2: BackupLocalRepositoryList.php:17
BackupLocalRepositoryList->fetchBackupLocalRepositoryList()
3: class.cList.php3:99
cList->fetchList()
4: class.cList.php3:118
cList->init()
5: backup.abstract-repository.php:46
__backup__abstract_repository->accessItemsList(string 'GET', NULL null)
6: backup.abstract-repository.php:26
__backup__abstract_repository->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
7: UIPointer.php:596
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
8: plesk.php:38

I'm using Plesk 9.5.3, I'd upgrade to 9.5.4 however in the past when I've done an upgrade this didn't work and I didn't make a backup of anything, so you can tell I'm wary about doing an upgrade without a backup being done.........and now I'm stuck where I can't perform a backup!

/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log is empty

/usr/local/psa/PMM/logs/pmmcli.log has the following:

9458: 2011-04-27 13:00:51,429 DEBUG --> <pmmcli.GetDumpsListAction object at 0x13b5110>
9458: 2011-04-27 13:00:51,429 INFO stdin: <dump-list-query><dumps-storage-credentials storage-type="local"><root-dir>/var/lib/psa/dumps</root-dir></dumps-storage-credentials><object-specification type="server" guid="0a16d0e7-0ad0-4d97-ac7d-aaaae82065d6" id="1" name="server"/></dump-list-query>

Also not sure how I've lost the details of my other account :/

in addition to above:

This has worked previously, just not sure when it stopped working.

Back