1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Backup Manager, FTP-Repository

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by HMoellendorf87, Apr 26, 2010.

1. HMoellendorf87

HMoellendorf87 Regular Pleskian

40%
    Dear community,
    Dear support,

I just recognized, that the filesize of the backups in the FTP-Repository is wrong.
    In our case all Backups are bigger than 8 GB and will be displayed as 21,5 KB.

Can anyone sign this situation?

Kind regards
    Henning

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Looks like you have the same problem as described in this thread.

3. GilesC

GilesC New Pleskian

55%
    Yep same here too

I'm having exactly the same problem, I'm also with 1&1 but really I can't see what that should have to do with it, the backup servers are just FTP servers after all it's not them that have changed. The backups were all reporting the correct sizes until I upgraded and now they all say 1.95KB, there's a bug there somewhere... Good luck with support, I submitted a bug with phpMyAdmin not copying tables, four years ago and it only just got fixed in 9.5!!!!