• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Backup manager not working

TurnJoke

New Pleskian
Hey all,

after upgrading to 11.5 from 11.0 the backup manager of plesk does not create any backups.
The error log prints some SQL errors, all saying that "'name' in field list is amiguos".
Starting backup manager from the shell results in the same effect.

I guess the backup manager has some problems, the db checker of Plesk does not complain any problems.
Is there a way to manually reinstall the plesk backup manager in 11.5?
I cannot find the backup manager in the plesk upgrade center. (Think it's now integrated in the core?)

Plesk is running under CentOS.
I also tried "yum remove psa-backup-manager", it removed some old backup-manager, but in Plesk all looks still the same.. "locate psa-backup-manager" also did not find any packages regarding Plesk 11.5, only older Plesk backup managers where located.

Thanks in advance!

Turn

Do you mean that you have had installed backup manager from old Plesk version in Plesk 11.5? Not good idea.
Have you tried to fix it with bootstrapper repair procedure at least?

Hey Igor,

thanks for your reply.

No, i think it just removed a wrong version.. as i said the backup manager is currently shown correctly within the plesk panel. (plesk component information also shows the psa-backup-manager component with version 11.5.)

Will the bootstrapper let my user data (such as domains, mails, web content...) be untouched?
Can i run the bootstrapper to just test the backup manager?

Best,

Turn

I ran bootstrapper, nothing changed.

The exact error is "Unable to execute SQL: Column 'name' in field list is ambiguous" for nearly every domain/reseller.. i have in Plesk. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Back