• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Backup Manager takes a long time to open

shogunswb

Basic Pleskian
I'm having trouble with backup manager taking a long time to open (about 10 seconds) in both Tools & Settings & on every domain.
I have read the article about Backup Manager not being able to contact external ftp but ftp is disabled & I have checked backup_ftp_settingactive on the Plesk database & its set to false.
I do have Google drive set up but its communicating fine, but to test I first disabled it & then un-installed it but made no difference.
I have since re-installed Google drive & set up & can run a manual backup fine but not a scheduled backup.
No error messages that I am aware of.

Just noticed that occasionally when I click onto Backup Manager it tries to go to:

OS
CentOS Linux 7.8.2003 (Core)
Product
Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.29, last updated on Aug 5, 2020

Last edited:
Among other factors, the time it takes to display the page depends on the number of list entries. Do you have many?

There are 74 in the list atm but I have had many more & it used to open straight away.
I'm guessing its linked to the scheduled backups not running as well but could just be a coincidence.

Are all these 74 backups "good" or are there some that contained minor errors? I am asking, because if there are "error" entries or notifications in a backup log, reading the list entry can take considerably longer than on completely perfect backups.

Back