• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup Manager

BigBoss

New Pleskian
If I make a backup in Plesk and then is finished I get the following message. How can I fix this?

The backup April 4, 2017 01:06:00 was created and can be restored, but minor problems occurred.

Warning: server "server"
Cannot pack theme for vendor adminSTDOUT:

Betriebssystem ‪Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS‬
Produkt Plesk Onyx Version 17.5.3 Update #1

Attachments

• plesk-backup-manager.png
    plesk-backup-manager.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi BigBoss,

What link?
I think he meant the links to download or to show the corresponding errors in detail. ;)

but minor problems occurred.
Such issues may appear, in case of issues to backup cache/temp or similar folders and files. You should consider to EXCLUDE such folders, because the files inside such folders are only temporary files and the backup process could miss to backup a file, which it parsed previously as existent. ;)

Due to the fact that it states clearly "minor problems occurred", you shouldn't worry much about it - only if you are sure, that the backup misses essential folder/files. When you follow to exclude temporary folders and files in your backup settings, you should not experience such warnings.

So here times the log More there is not synonymous than that I was in my first post has already written.

Attachments

• task-25.log
    88 bytes · Views: 7
Hello,

I have the same problem with all the bakcups I perform since I update to plesk 17.5.

I currently have version 17.5 #Update 2 in CENTOS 7.3.

The backups administrator tells me that the backups that are made are not restorable.

I am currently without valid backups !! How to solve this problem?

Thank you.
Regards.

Back