• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

backup restore conflict

balechaparka

Basic Pleskian
I have reinstalled plesk and i tried to restore backup. I was able to restore clients by using restore commands in command prompt.Now i have a customer in plesk which i had before.I think now my customer is restored.
then i logined to plesk and click on domains. i can see my domain which i wanted.But it shows "manage hosting" instead of "open control panel"(which is normal case).Actually i had my website running till i restored clients in cmd.
Now if i got to my website it shows "Unauthorized Access is denied due to invalid credentials." If i give my RDP password i can access website.

Then i tried to do domain restore.When i select domain restore i got following time conflicts.

domainname.com
Cannot restore domain: domain 'domainname.com' already exists in the Panel.
domainname.com
Unable to restore object: the provider does not have the required service plan.
when i click next i got conflict handling methods.Here which one should i use?
Use configuration and data from backup OR
Use configuration from current system and data from backup
if i use second one i didnt get all my settings back.i hav gone through all the plesk kb and conflict resolution.But i didnt find answer.please help me to solve this.Please tell wat should i do in this scenario?

Back