1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

backup restore conflict

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Windows' started by WinmanS, Sep 14, 2012.

1. WinmanS

WinmanS Basic Pleskian

60%
    I have reinstalled plesk and i tried to restore backup. I was able to restore clients by using restore commands in command prompt.Now i have a customer in plesk which i had before.I think now my customer is restored.
    then i logined to plesk and click on domains. i can see my domain which i wanted.But it shows "manage hosting" instead of "open control panel"(which is normal case).Actually i had my website running till i restored clients in cmd.
    Now if i got to my website it shows "Unauthorized Access is denied due to invalid credentials." If i give my RDP password i can access website.

Then i tried to do domain restore.When i select domain restore i got following time conflicts.

domainname.com
    Cannot restore domain: domain 'domainname.com' already exists in the Panel.
    domainname.com
    Unable to restore object: the provider does not have the required service plan.
    when i click next i got conflict handling methods.Here which one should i use?
    Use configuration and data from backup OR
    Use configuration from current system and data from backup
    if i use second one i didnt get all my settings back.i hav gone through all the plesk kb and conflict resolution.But i didnt find answer.please help me to solve this.Please tell wat should i do in this scenario?

2. WinmanS

WinmanS Basic Pleskian

60%
    Anyone reply me pls..