• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup restore error

Wikibear

Regular Pleskian
I cant restore my back up. Get following warnings:

Warning:

php_version 5.3 is not supported. It will be replaced with php_version 5.4 for the following service plans: Unlimited, Admin Simple, Default Domain, Default Simple, Web Presence Builder, SiteBuilder

Warning:

python is not supported. It will be disabled for the following objects: Service plan 'Unlimited', Service plan 'Admin Simple', Service plan 'Default Domain', Service plan 'Default Simple'

Warning:

The component fail2ban is not installed. It will be disabled for the following objects: Server settings

Warning:

php_version 5.3 is not supported. It will be replaced with php_version 5.4 for the following websites: swen.flugzeugbilder.org

Lost harddisk and will play back backup into new system. Old one was opensuse 12.3 with Plesk 12.0.18 and new one is opensuse 13.1 with Plesk 12.0.18.

Restore stops at first domain. What can i do now?

I see warnings but not errors.
Have you tried install python and fail2ban components on new server at least?

OK, the first problem was sitting in front of the pc. I have only tared one of all tar packages. I untar it all to the dump folder again and now all Domains will be created and all Databases. But, there is no content from the Domains, all are set with 0MB... The warnings are the same, but 5.3 to 5.4 error are have now all my domains. I use a fully restore of my backup.

Back