• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup restore is failing

cd_brian

New Pleskian
I have gone to the backup manager in plesk 10.4.4 on the original server and created an xml.tar dump of the server configuration only. I then went to the new server and did a upload file to repository. When I then click through to restore I get the following failure:

Warning:

Cannot restore Domain template Unlimited of Panel administrator: the name 'Unlimited' is already used in Panel by Domain template Unlimited of Panel administrator.

Warning:

Cannot restore Domain template Default Domain of Panel administrator: the name 'Default Domain' is already used in Panel by Domain template Default Domain of Panel administrator.

Warning:

Cannot restore Reseller template Default Reseller of Panel administrator: the name 'Default Reseller' is already used in Panel by Reseller template Default Reseller of Panel administrator.

Error:

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/server_filesharing.php --update -fsPublicFolderEnabled true -fsPartnerFolder protected -fsPartnersLogin protected -fsPrefix files -fsPublicFolder public -fsPublicUrl public-docs -fsLinksAsHttps false -fsPartnersPassword 5ckHb\$E10B -fsDomain domain-omitted.com -fsPartnerFolderEnabled true -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Unable to find appropriate domain for filesharing settings

Both servers are 10.4.4 plesk. Please advise.

-fsDomain domain-omitted.com
Unable to find appropriate domain for filesharing settings

Do you have already domain omitted.com on this server?

Back