• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Backup *STILL* fails because of Horde database

GrBeach

New Pleskian
Since the Parallels Team seems to be ignoring this thread I'm starting a new one.

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?291883-Backup-fails-because-of-Horde-database

It's been over a month since I've been having backup failures after the upgrade to 11.5 due to a missing horde database that was never on this machine.

I'm currently running 11.5.30 update 23 and I'm still getting the message "Unable to execute SQL: Unknown database 'horde'" for every email account.

I do not have any Plesk webmail clients (Horde, Atmail, Roundcube) installed.

Do you have horde mention in file /var/lib/plesk/components-configuration-state.db ?
Try to backup this file just in case and then run

# sed -i -e '/^horde#/ d' /var/lib/plesk/components-configuration-state.db

After that you can reconfigure horde with all correct settings with

# /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh post-install horde

Do you have horde mention in file /var/lib/plesk/components-configuration-state.db ?
Try to backup this file just in case and then run

# sed -i -e '/^horde#/ d' /var/lib/plesk/components-configuration-state.db

After that you can reconfigure horde with all correct settings with

# /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh post-install horde

Horde does not appear in my components-configuration-state.db file. The bootstrapper.sh command failed because I don't have Horde installed.

Backup still failed with the same message.

In terms of security and stability I would rather not install a component that I have no intention of ever using.

I would rather have a backup component that is not arbitrarily dependent on an unrelated component.

I mean install horde with autoinstaller and then remove it correctly with autoinstaller.

I mean install horde with autoinstaller and then remove it correctly with autoinstaller.

Installed using this command: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --install-component horde

The backup still fails with the same messages.

Same problem here in Plesk 12.5 - after uninstalling horde through the plesk autoinstaller backups don't work anymore "DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown database 'horde' at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Db/MysqlDbiBackend.pm line 68"

Back